How Do I Sell Global Properties My Listing?
We would ask that you fill out a description of the apartment building that you have for sale, complete with price, area, comparable, and full building and unit descriptions, including expenses, gross and net rents. These figures must be actual year-end numbers and not pro-forms. The cap rate must be one that is inviting at least 12% based on actual figures.
The first step to selling Global Properties your listing is to complete the information form and submit it to us. Before completing this form, be certain that you have all the information necessary. Regrettably, incomplete forms cannot be processed. This page contains a short list of some of the information you will need at hand.
- Complete address of the building including country
- Your asking price in Canadian funds
- Age of building
- Number and style of units (1 bdr, 2bdr, bach. etcetera.)
- Gross income (rental, laundry, misc.)
- Detailed expense summary
- Vacancy rate
- Vacancy rate for the surrounding area
- Square footage of the land
- Structural details of the building
- Laundry details (number of machines, lease details)
- Storage facilities
- Zoning details
- Your contact information